The newest members to the Sugarboo candle collection are these tiny 3 ounce candles! Perfect for traveling or adding them to your collection of candles. These candles come in 20 different quotes and come in our signature scent, we describe it as a patchouli, amber scent. Our Legends candles are vegan and made out of soy wax.
- Long you live and high you fly smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd 1973, Abbey Road
- If the sun refused to shine I would still be loving you - Led Zeppelin 1969, London
- Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true - Aerosmith 1973, Boston
- Love is old love is new love is all love is you - The Beatles 1969, London
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
Some days are diamonds some days are rocks - Tom Petty 1996, Los Angeles
We all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun - John Lennon 1970, Abbey Road
We are stardust we are golden - Joni Mitchell 1970, Hollywood
- Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe - The Beatles 1968, Abbey Road
- Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right - Grateful Dead 1974, San Francisco
- Come on baby, light my fire - The Doors 1966, West Hollywood
- We can be heroes, just for one day - David Bowie 1977, Berlin
- I know someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a star - Pearl Jam 1991, Seattle
- You are my center when I spin away - Radiohead 2006, London
- I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
- Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you - Elvis 1961, Hollywood
- There is a crack in everything that's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen 1992, N.Y.C.
- A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes - Florence The Machine 2009, London
- In my life I love you more - The Beatles 1965, London
- Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life - Prince 1983, Minneapolis