Earthy but couture, this scandalous scent is a tempting taboo to inhale.
The scent: black currant, green apple, wormwood, patchouli, moss
Jonathan Adler's Hashish Ceramic Candle is a soy/paraffin blend for a cleaner burn and stronger scent reach. Enjoy their essence for an average 40 hour burn time—trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate.
Once your candle burns out, its porcelain vessel makes a perfect stash box. Packaged in a nifty gift box, they make a perfect hostess present (or pick-me-up for yourself).
- 3.75" H
- 10.6oz soy/paraffin blend candle
- Two wicks
- Approximate burn time: 40 hours
- Minimize the amount of wax left on sides of the vessel and damage caused by overheating by not burning longer than 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Trimming the wick regularly to a quarter inch will help your candle burn at a slower rate
- Always trim the wick before lighting