GEORGIA ORB TABLE LAMP
Our Georgia Table Lamp is a 360-degree celebration of provocation. An artful cluster of idealized form topped with a white paper shade, our eye-catching orb rests on a solid brass base.
Inspired by American artist Georgia O'Keeffe, wife and muse to Alfred Stieglitz.
Jonathan throws the models for the Muse vessels and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Each piece is made from unglazed matte porcelain to accentuate the forms and is inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- 10" Dia, 22.75" H
- Shade: 12" Dia, 11" H
- Unglazed porcelain with white paper shade
- (1) 150 watt max. type A bulb (not included)
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- All lighting is wired for use in the United States
- All lighting sales are final