100 QUESTIONS: FAMILY EDITION
A set of 100 question cards designed for families who enjoy lively discussions and meaningful conversations.
It isn’t always easy for families to relate, but good conversation can play a part in building a strong connection between generations.
Inside this box you will find 100 carefully composed questions designed to get you into imaginative, thought-provoking conversations between children and adults.
Use them as a tool for learning more about one another, building confidence and communication skills – and to liven up time spent together as a family.
Split into categories, these cards cover topics including:
- School & Education
- Friendship & Hobbies
- Technology, the World & Space
- How strict will you be as a parent?
- Say one thing that’s really annoying about your parents?
- If you had to join someone else’s family, which family would you choose?
- Why might it be good to be an only child?
- The best way to get me to do something I don’t want to do is…
- If humans were able to, would you want to live on Mars?